bright blue hues


top: zara // skirt: club monaco // shoes: aldo // watch: michael kors 

This past weekend was Canada's 150th birthday and I couldn't be more proud to live in this amazing country. I spent it the best way I knew possible, I went for a hike! It was so beautiful and therapeutic. We were also blessed with the best weather this weekend... I spent it mainly outdoors. 

As you probably know, I'm a sucker for a good midi skirt. I can't even tell you how many I own (embarrassing) but they're just so great! I immediately fell in love with this one for it's beautiful electric blue hue. I also love how it has a kind of "broomstick" effect and is meant to be wrinkly which works great in my life as I absolutely despise steaming my clothes. 

To all my American readers.. Happy 4th of July!

No comments

Post a Comment

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall